Topical Collection "Bioactive Nanoparticles"
The production and applications of nanomaterials in industry is still increasing. Nanomaterials will also play an important role in medicine. Furthermore, there are more than 1800 marketed nanomaterial-based consumer products. Therefore, how nanomaterials diagnose and treat diseases, and how they perturb normal biological systems and cause toxicity, will become top concerns. In recent years, researchers have been actively engaged in such investigations. At the same time, novel nanomaterials, technologies, and methods are being developed for a wide range of applications. Since we started the Special Issue “Bioactive Nanoparticles”, four Special Issues have been successfully published, owing to the enormous respons from researchers. Starting from 2015, the topic of “Bioactive Nanoparticles” will become a special topic collection to be published in IJMS. As with previous issues, the collection will include research papers and review articles, reflecting the most recent progress and solutions to challenges in this dynamic research area.
Dr. Bing Yan
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts for the topical collection can be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on this website. The topical collection considers regular research articles, short communications and review articles. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page.
- nanoparticle protein interactions
- nanoparticle cell interaction
- cancer-targeting nanoparticle
- nanoparticle for drug delivery
- nano-imaging agent
- toxicity of nanoparticle or nanomaterials
- Bioactive Nanoparticles (special issue) in International Journal of Molecular Sciences (13 articles - displayed below)
- Bioactive Nanoparticles 2012 in International Journal of Molecular Sciences (21 articles - displayed below)
- Bioactive Nanoparticles 2013 in International Journal of Molecular Sciences (12 articles - displayed below)
- Bioactive Nanoparticles 2014 in International Journal of Molecular Sciences (38 articles - displayed below)