Special Issue "Radiochemistry"
A special issue of Pharmaceuticals (ISSN 1424-8247).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 May 2012)
Radiochemistry is the chemistry of radioactive materials. The research interest in this field of chemistry has experienced a big growth during the last decades, driven by a demand of being able to visualize biological processes in the human body. This special issue of Pharmaceuticals, dedicated to radiochemistry, calls for both fundamental and applied contributions in this field of growing academic and industrial interests. Special attention will be paid to paper which has a high degree of novelty, which can contribute to making everyday life easier for radio chemists, which can have a (potential) diagnostic impact or/and which contribute to the understanding of biological processes in vivo.
Dr. Svend Borup Jensen
- incorporation of radioactive isotopes into biological interesting compounds
- radioactive labeled compounds metabolic pathway
- synthesis of precursor and reference materials
- quality control of radiopharmaceuticals
- purification technics
- non-commercial equipment
- PET molecules
- SPEC molecules
- Emerging Theranostic Tracers in the Context of Radiopharmaceutical Drug Development in Pharmaceuticals (11 articles)
- Radiochemistry in Molecules (4 articles)