A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
This section of Sensors will be dedicated to manuscripts dealing with any aspect of a device that responds to chemical concentrations.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advanced Sensors Based on Carbon Electrodes (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Chemiresistive Sensors: Status and the Future (Deadline: 30 April 2017)
- Electronic Tongues and Electronic Noses (Deadline: 30 September 2017)
- Molecular Imprinting and functional polymers for all Transducers and Applications (Deadline: 1 May 2017)
- Self-Powered Sensors (Deadline: 31 May 2017)
- Sensing in Flow Analysis 2017 (Deadline: 31 October 2017)
- Silicon Technologies for Photonic Sensors (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Specialty Optical Fibers for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing: From Evanescent Waves to Plasmonic Interaction (Deadline: 31 July 2017)