Special Issue "Scientific Programming in Practical Symmetric Big Data"
A special issue of Symmetry (ISSN 2073-8994).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 March 2017)
Scientific programming based on practical symmetric data is to gather new trends and methodological recent advances on a wide range of problems arising in different fields to handle practical symmetric big data. Many computational methods have been successfully applied to a range of optimization and classification problems, but there are still many practical problems tackled by traditional methods that are generally difficult to solve experimentally in practical symmetric big data. More specifically, many computational problems arising in fields of scientific programming have been addressed in Artificial Intelligence (AI), High-Performance Computing (HPC), large-scale data mining, and so on, which handle practical big data. Submissions are welcomed on scientific programming applied to optimization in practical big data. We invite researchers and practitioners to submit their original research articles and theoretical articles.
Prof. Dr. Doo-soon Park
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Symmetry is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Heuristic algorithms for optimization problems of symmetric data
- Genetic programming using symmetric data
- Parallel and distributed design and implementations of symmetric data
- Symmetric computational method using high performance computing
- Optimization problems in symmetric life science
- Nature inspired symmetric computing
- Symmetric modeling and prediction of performance
- Design and validation of applications
- Symmetric programming and execution models for new architectures
- Optimization applications on the cloud system
- Large-scale optimization of symmetric data
- Symmetric big data analysis
- Performance evaluations of symmetric big data