A section of Viruses (ISSN 1999-4915).
Viruses infecting animals and humans emphasizing mechanistic studies of viral structure, entry, gene expression, genome replication, assembly, and exit. Studies on virus:host interactions, innate immune responses, viral transformation, viral transmission, population dynamics, and evolution are also considered in this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Animal Models for Viral Diseases (Deadline: 31 October 2018)
- Homage to Jan Svoboda: Recent Advances in Topics Pioneered by his Prague School (Deadline: 28 February 2018)
- New Advances on Zika Virus Research (Deadline: 31 July 2018)
- Recent Advances in Cytomegalovirus Research (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
- What’s New with Flu? (Deadline: 31 July 2018)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: