Special Issue "Sustainability: Environmental Studies and Public Health"
A special issue of International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (ISSN 1660-4601).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 March 2009)
Prof. Dr. Miklas Scholz (Website)
Division of Water Resources Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University, P.O. Box 118, 22100 Lund, Sweden
Interests: environmental engineering; constructed wetland; sustainable drainage system; biofiltration technology
The special issue ‘Sustainability: Environmental Studies and Public Health’ is part of the internationally leading ‘International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health’. I have been invited as a guest editor to oversee the refereeing process and subsequent selection of timely, relevant and high quality papers highlighting particularly novel aspects concerned with sustainability issues in environmental studies.
Dr Miklas Scholz
- public health problems in developing countries
- industrial processes and products impacting on the public health and the environment
- sustainable practices including construction and trading
- gender issues in public heath
- pollutants, biodiversity and agriculture
- water, soil and air quality
- urban and rural runoff control
- novel and sustainable process technology in water and wastewater treatment