Travel Awards 2018
The editorial team of Religions is inviting applications for a Travel Award for two young investigators to support attending a conference in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee organized by Religions Editorial Board.
Prof. Dr. Peter Iver Kaufman
- Applicants must be PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or young lecturers working in the field of religious studies.
- Applicants plan to participate at an international conference in 2018 to present their research (oral or poster presentation).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference indicating the conference name and website.
- CV, including a complete list of publications.
- A brief letter (500 words) describing the focus of the research and the nature of the conference.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words).
Please apply by clicking the button above before 1 April 2018. The winners will be informed via email and also announced on the homepage of Religions in June 2018.
The award consists of 800 CHF (or 810 USD/720 EUR). Each winner can publish one paper in Religions free of charge.