A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
Sensors’ section on Remote Sensors accepts and publishes original research results concerning remote sensing applications. Examples include mapping, interpretation, quantification, simulation, and the modeling of processes in environmental science and other fields. Studies involving various sensors, from different platforms that cover a wide range of spectra, are accepted.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances in Remote Sensing of Land-Cover and Land-Use Changes (Deadline: 15 December 2018)
- Application of Remote Sensing Technologies in Agriculture and Water Management (Deadline: 15 September 2018)
- Automatic Target Recognition of High Resolution SAR/ISAR Images (Deadline: 31 August 2018)
- First Experiences with Chinese Gaofen-3 SAR Sensor (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
- GNSS and Fusion with Other Sensors (Deadline: 15 June 2018)
- Proximal Soil Sensing (Deadline: 20 September 2018)
- Reflectometry and Occultation Sounding Using GNSS and Other Opportunity Signals (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Geo-Hazards and Disasters (Deadline: 25 July 2018)
- Remote Sensing and Its Applications in the Bio-Geosciences (Deadline: 31 August 2018)
- Selected Papers from UPINLBS 2018 (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Sensors for Microwave Imaging and Detection (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Technology: New Perspectives Offered by New-Generation and Forthcoming SAR Sensors (Deadline: 31 May 2018)