A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
Sensors’ section on Remote Sensors accepts and publishes original research results concerning remote sensing applications. Examples include mapping, interpretation, quantification, simulation, and the modeling of processes in environmental science and other fields. Studies involving various sensors, from different platforms that cover a wide range of spectra, are accepted.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances in Applied Remote Sensing and Decision Making: Transforming Hazard Assessment and Environmental Management (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
- Multi and Hyperspectral Remote Sensing for Tropical and Subtropical Forest (Deadline: 31 March 2017)
- Precision Agriculture and Remote Sensing Data Fusion (Deadline: 30 December 2016)
- Sensors and Sensing in Water Quality Assessment and Monitoring (Deadline: 30 September 2016)
- UAV-Based Remote Sensing (Deadline: 30 September 2016)
- Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 19 February 2014