Diseases (ISSN 2079-9721), an international, peer-reviewed open access journal which focuses on human diseases and conditions, is published by MDPI online quarterly. Diseases is aimed at a wide audience of medical researchers and healthcare professionals. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding original research and ideas will be particularly welcomed. Diseases also accepts reviews, communications, and short notes.
- there is no limit to publication length: our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible.
The journal covers related research on, but is not limited to:
- prevention, diagnosis and management of human diseases
- pathology, therapy and pathogenesis of human diseases
- disease and society, including patient care
- epidemiological and epizootological studies of human
- assessment, monitoring and surveillance of public health
- rare syndromes
- infectious diseases
- deficiency disease
- hereditary disease
- physiological disease
- water-related diseases
- cardiovascular diseases, principally heart attacks and stroke
- neuropsychiatric conditions
- indigenous diseases
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Diseases is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Diseases will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and AdvertisementAnnouncements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
MDPI Tongzhou Office, Room 2207, Jincheng Center, No. 21 Cuijingbeili, Tongzhou District, Beijing 101101, China
Fax: +86 10 8055 6771
For further MDPI contacts, see here.