International Journal of Molecular Sciences — Open Access Journal
- Open Access - free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed) and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 6.5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2017).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about the IJMS.
Impact Factor: 3.226 (2016) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.482 (2016)
MDPI Becoming a Member of UKSG
Deadline: 25 April 2018
Deadline: 30 April 2018
Deadline: 14 May 2018
Deadline: 31 May 2018