About Marine Drugs
Marine Drugs (ISSN 1660-3397) publishes reviews, regular research papers and short notes on the research, development and production of drugs from the sea. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible, particularly synthetic procedures and characterization information for bioactive compounds. There is no restriction on the length of the experimental section.
Subject areas include:
- Isolation, structure elucidation and biological activity of marine natural products
- Medicinal chemistry of marine natural products
- Synthesis and mutasynthesis of marine natural products
- Pharmacology of marine natural products
- Marine biotechnology, microbiology or biomedical engineering of marine natural products
- Molecular biology and proteomics of marine natural products
- Marine glycobiology and glycochemistry
- Clinical trials of marine natural products
- Biomedical materials derived from marine natural products
- Marine drug development
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Marine Drugs is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Marine Drugs will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
MDPI Haidian Office, Aerospace Cooperation Building, 8th Floor, No.99 Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing 100190, China
Tel. +86 10 6280 0830
For further MDPI contacts, see here.