Molecules — Open Access Journal
- Open Access - free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed) and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4 days (median values for papers published in this journal in first half of 2017).
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Molecules.
- Sections: published in twelve topical sections.
Impact Factor: 2.861 (2016) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.988 (2016)
Molecules Editorial Office
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail: Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
Contact Details Submit to Molecules Edit a special issue Review for Molecules
Molecules' First Medicinal Chemistry Symposium (MMCS) Held in Barcelona
A Warm Welcome to the New IOAP Participants
Barcelona 2017–2018 | Upcoming Conferences Organized by MDPI
Deadline: 30 September 2017
Deadline: 15 October 2017
Deadline: 31 October 2017
Deadline: 8 November 2017