Young Investigator Award 2018 (2,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce the “2018 Sustainability Young Investigator Award”. All nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the
Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen.
Eligibility and Requirements:
1. Hold an earned Ph.D. degree.
2. Be 35 years age or under (as of 31 December 2018)
3. Have conducted ground-breaking sustainability research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of the field of sustainability.
4. Priority will be given to applicants who publish papers in Sustainability in 2018.
List of Documents for Application:
1. Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s research grants.
2. Detailed 2018 publication list including authors, title and journal.
3. List of conferences the candidate attended in 2018 and the research results presented.
4. Scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
5. Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
The award will consist of:
1. 2000 Swiss Francs
2. An engraved plaque
We welcome nominations and applications for this award until 31 December 2018.
Nomination and application materials of eligible candidates should be submitted with the subject via the link (http://www.mdpi.com/ journal/sustainability/awards). The winner will be announced in February 2019.
To acknowledge all those who have generously dedicated their time and effort to review manuscripts submitted to Sustainability, on behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen, we plan to create the Sustainability Outstanding Reviewer Award. We dedicate this award to those who have exhibited dedication, professionalism, and timeliness when reviewing manuscripts. Anonymous peer-reviewing helps ensure the quality and integrity of scholarly communication. The Sustainability Editorial Office is extremely grateful to reviewers for the time and energy that they have dedicated to peer-reviews.
What are the eligibility requirements for the “2017 Sustainability Outstanding Reviewer Award”?
All reviewers for Sustainability in 2017 will be considered automatically.
What are the evaluation standards?
The number and quality of reviews will be taken into consideration.
What do the winners receive?
There will be four awardees in 2017 and each will receive
• A certificate
• 500 Swiss Francs (CHF)
When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced on the journal website early in 2018.
How do you ensure you have a chance to win?
For those of you who are experts, but have not yet reviewed papers for Sustainability but would like to do so, you can easily register as a reviewer at https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit