Genes Upcoming Events Announce Your Event Here
1–4 August 2018 ISEMPH 2018: International Society for Evolution, Medicine and Public Health 2018
Park City, Utah
The International Society for Evolution, Medicine, & Public Health is convening our fourth annual conference in spectacular Park City, Utah this summer. Health professionals, researchers, teachers and students from many scientific disciplines from around the world will gather to share their ideas, approaches and research findings at the intersection of evolutionary biology, medicine, and public health.
The main goals of this conference are to:
- Catalyze new discoveries in the rapidly growing field of evolutionary medicine - including evolutionary dynamics of cancer, the microbiome, antibiotic resistance, infectious disease, health behavior, and much more!
- Create new connections and increase the awareness of this exciting, important, and high impact area of scientific inquiry.
Park City, Utah is a turn-of-the-century mining town thriving in the present. Visitors will find retail shopping, restaurants, museums, and galleries in the historic downtown area. Outdoor adventurists will uncover hot springs, forests, and picturesque hiking and biking trails to enjoy with family and new friends.
January 17: Abstract Submission Opens
February 1: Meeting Registration Opens
March 1: Abstract Submission Closes
March 31: Abstract Decisions Announced
April 30: Early Registration Deadline
July 20: Regular Registration Deadline
Submit abstracts: https://easychair.org/cfp/ISEMPH2018
Register here! ISEMPH.org
Questions? Janice Mancuso, Conference Director; email@example.com or 505-506-4496
Connect with us on Twitter @ISEMPH and tag us with #ISEMPH2018
3–6 September 2018 FoodMicro 2018
Functional and novel foods as well as previously unknown problems concerning spoilage and emerging pathogens necessitate the application of novel methods in food microbiology. To merge these different research areas we have chosen “Biodiversity of Foodborne Microbes” as the common theme of our conference. Participants will be offered an excellent programme, demonstrating scientific diversity and subject depth.
- Exploring biodiversity in microbial ecosystems along the food chain
- Ecology and interactions in food-associated microbial communities
- Impact of interventions during food production on microbial biodiversity
- Microbiological spotlights
24–26 October 2018 2018 International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering