Genes Upcoming Events Announce Your Event Here
18–20 October 2017 BioMicroWorld 2017 Conference
You are cordially invited to participate in the VII International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology - BioMicroWorld2017, which will be held in Madrid (Spain) from 18 to 20 October 2017:
The BioMicroWorld Conference is a well-established forum that has brought together researchers in the applied microbiology field every two years since 2005. This forum is aimed at communicating current research priorities and progress in the fields of industrial microbiology, biotechnology, environmental sciences, food and medical microbiology and other related fields, as well as inspiring collaborations for future research. Have a look at the detailed list of topics proposed for the conference at: http://biomicroworld2017.org/topics/
- 31 May: early registration
- 27 June: abstract submission (for oral presentation)
- 20 July: abstract submission (for poster and virtual presentation)
- 5 September: late registration
- 2 November: full paper submission
13–15 November 2017 Multidimensional Genomics: The 3D/4D organization of chromatin
3–6 September 2018 FoodMicro 2018
Functional and novel foods as well as previously unknown problems concerning spoilage and emerging pathogens necessitate the application of novel methods in food microbiology. To merge these different research areas we have chosen “Biodiversity of Foodborne Microbes” as the common theme of our conference. Participants will be offered an excellent programme, demonstrating scientific diversity and subject depth.
- Exploring biodiversity in microbial ecosystems along the food chain
- Ecology and interactions in food-associated microbial communities
- Impact of interventions during food production on microbial biodiversity
- Microbiological spotlights
9–10 October 2017 2nd Annual Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress
San Diego, USA
Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the 2nd Annual Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress co-located with our 4th Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, taking place on the 09-10 October 2017 in San Diego, USA.
Over 250 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focused on the key issues in biomarker research, companion diagnostics, personalised medicine and clinical biomarkers.
5 Interactive Streams:
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery and Development – Translation and Precision Medicine in Auto-Immune Diseases, CNS, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases
- Personalised Medicine, Companion Diagnostics & Patient Testing
- Innovations in Biomarker Research – Informatics, Data Management, Assay Development, Imaging Technologies
- Biomarker in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Clinical Diagnostics, NGS & Genomic Markers and Genetic Testing
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities. This event is co-located with our 4th Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress.
Free Pre-Congress Webinars
Translational Biomarkers and Companion Diagnostics Development Consortium
22nd June 2017, 9 am. PST, 12 noon EST, 5 pm. BST
Click here to register today, for free.
Scientific and Regulatory Considerations for the Analytical Validation of Assays for the Qualification of Biomarkers
8th August 2017, 9 am. PST, 12 noon EST, 5 pm. BST
Click here to register today, for free.
Can’t make the dates? Still register and a copy of the webinar recording will be sent to you.
For further information, click here: http://bit.ly/22r99ki
4–5 December 2017 4th Synthetic Biology & Gene Editing Congress
The 4th Global Synthetic Biology & Gene Editing Congress is one of 4 strands that make up the 4th 4BIO Summit. The other 4BIO strands are the 5th qPCR & Digital PCR Congress, 3rd Microfluidics Congress and new for 2017 the NGS Tech & Applications Congress.
The 4BIO Summit will provide an interactive networking forum to both further develop and answer your queries through a vibrant exhibition room full of technology providers showcasing their technologies and other solutions, poster presentation sessions, expert led case study presentations and interactive Q&A sessions from a 100 + speaker faculty.
9–10 October 2017 4th Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress
San Diego, USA
Oxford Global’s 4th Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress will take place on 9 – 10 October 2017 in San Diego, USA, bringing together over 250 key opinion leaders in drug discovery. This exciting conference showcases the latest technologies and approaches being utilised across Immuno-therapy, Autoimmune diseases, Neuroscience and Oncology. Further sessions consider the key updates in medicinal and computational chemistry. The two-day congress offers an interactive platform for high level discussions, ensuring valuable networking and interactive sessions.
View Agenda: http://bit.ly/1Li0Wd4
4 Interactive Streams:
- Drug Discovery Innovation and Strategies, Enabling Technologies for Immuno-therapy, Autoimmune Diseases, Neuroscience & Oncology
- Successful Phenotypic Drug Discovery: High Content Screening
- Discovery Chemistry: Medicinal and Computational Chemistry
- Discovery Chemistry: Medicinal Chemistry and Novel Approaches to Drug Design
Free Webinar Recording:
Advance in Fragmented-based Drug Discovery
Hosted by Vincent Stoll, Associate Director of Structural Biology, AbbVie
Download for Free: http://bit.ly/2cuVKoT
For further information regarding prices and possible discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.